Well there is a first time for everything. I really don't think I need one more thing to do or worry about so I don't think I'll really keep up with this, but Michelle & Trisha made me do it. So, the pressure got to me. I have really been against these sappy -all year long "Christmas letter" type public displays of how great their life is- blogs. I think, if you have a relationship with me then you know what is going on in my life, and if you don't know, well then, most likely neither one of us cares. So I'll do this just to post pictures of my life to be saved in cyberspace and I'll probably like it and be glad. It is an easy way for a few people who care to see my photos and read what I have to say about them. It's kinda like when Michelle scrapped before me and I really was not into it and then I got more into it than her (for a while) and now I really am dragging my feet on doing this and she has been doing this and then I'll be way into it. Weird. I love photos and it's kinda digital scrapping so I guess this is like a milestone. "My First Blog." Do they make a page kit for that?
Saturday, November 29, 2008
My First Post
Well there is a first time for everything. I really don't think I need one more thing to do or worry about so I don't think I'll really keep up with this, but Michelle & Trisha made me do it. So, the pressure got to me. I have really been against these sappy -all year long "Christmas letter" type public displays of how great their life is- blogs. I think, if you have a relationship with me then you know what is going on in my life, and if you don't know, well then, most likely neither one of us cares. So I'll do this just to post pictures of my life to be saved in cyberspace and I'll probably like it and be glad. It is an easy way for a few people who care to see my photos and read what I have to say about them. It's kinda like when Michelle scrapped before me and I really was not into it and then I got more into it than her (for a while) and now I really am dragging my feet on doing this and she has been doing this and then I'll be way into it. Weird. I love photos and it's kinda digital scrapping so I guess this is like a milestone. "My First Blog." Do they make a page kit for that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so proud to be the first to comment! I am so happy you took the plunge!! I really think you will be happy that you started. I am so happy that I will know a little more of what goes on. Like skiing, I didn't know! Welcome to cyber world Mel. we still have alot to learn!
ReplyDeleteThank you! You are my favorite blogger! I'm so glad you're my sister and coned me into doing this. You rock! Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh you really are so beautiful!! I was just complaining on Michelle's blog that you didn't have one and OOPS here you are!! So happy. Now you have to connect to mine! Miss you girl . . .
ReplyDelete