
I tried the CK challeange called 365- which is to take a picture every day of the year. I started out pretty well, but only lasted a few weeks. It was great to keep in my mind and atleast I got some great day-to-day pics in January. These are the highlights: Megan took the great sunset picture. We had so much smog this year, but the sunsets were great. Jason was being mean to the cat usinging Megan's doll clothes. Cuddles actually did not mind too much. The boys got their DS's FINALLY! They are in an allergy study for their grass allergies and get paid way too much money for participating. We are putting most in savings for them (to pay for their braces down the road) but let them splurge on a long time wish. I got a special new watch. The kids (and Jason) polished rocks with their present from Roy. The rocks took about a month to finsih through all the stages but turned out pretty cool and Jason took the kids skiing a few times.
I am so proud of you. Another post and see those were pictures I had never seen. Thanks for sharing. Every time I think of that Christmas Nativity I laugh so hard and I wasn't even there! Keep up the posts, Luke loves them.
ReplyDeleteWow Melissa you are becoming quite the little blogger. I am VERY proud. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to see how you are all doing. The kids are getting so old. I am looking forward to the time when I can do things with them that I can't do now, I am sure it's fun when they don't need to be in a car seat or booster...but, I am trying to enjoy each leg of this crazy journey. You look great, fun blog.
ReplyDelete