
MARCH Highlight: All the Miller/Mowers met in Pocatello at Grandma's house for Spring break. Broden, Stacey, Baylor and new little Chase came from OH and Zach, Kimberly and new little Brenna came from Boise so we could meet our new little family members. Of course Megan was in heaven with the little babies and a GIRL cousin finally. Brenna actually reminded me a lot of Megan. The Mower/Hale genes are very dominant. All the cousins so far have the same nose except Tyler and Brenna reminded me a lot of Megan. Same jowels and shape face, also no hair! She was very sweet. Chase had the red hair gene show through and was adorable too. I really enjoyed seeing my sister-in-laws. It is interesting how much has changed around this family since I was nursing babies. I sure did pave a path for the other daughters. I like having some "teammates"! It was nice to all be together and enjoy a spring day.

Feburary Highlights: Megan won best use of Pink in the box decorating contest, I got a beautiful boquet delivered to work for my 14th anniversay from my loving husband, the kids were home off track for a few weeks and were creative finding things to do in this horrible winter, Brandon and Tyler earned their Wolf badge (way earlier than everyone else) and Jason, Megan and Brandon did a lot of skiing. When I found out he was taking them on black diamond I almost died, but they love it and got really good this year.

Valentines Highlights: Valentines is always fun with school age kids. They love making the cards, get lots of candy from school and elsewhere and really do like to show love to eachother. Tyler even made something special for the current apple of his eye, Mercedes Saylor and it was so cute seeing him make her a card and them take it over to her. Love is in the air!
No comments:
Post a Comment