Sunday, June 14, 2009

APRIL SHOWERS

This is what we did in April. Basically Easter and a few other things. Jason's birthday 4/21 (37 years old!!!)
We did all the usual Easter stuff: Looking for baskets, going to church, eating candy and having a nice brunch. We invited my dad over because mom was in Iowa.
I love getting the kids new spring clothes. I especially love getting Megan a new dress. I'm so glad she is a girly-girl. Jason and Megan acually picked out this one. Cute pastel clothes give such great hope of warm weather!


Dyeing eggs is really fun as the kids get older. They do it all themselves. Though I think just as messy no matter what the age.




April was pretty busy! Card club, setting of rockets, Conference, spring snows, baking cookies, Queensryche and a camping trip down south with Grandpa Roy were the highlights. The kids and Jason went to Delta with Roy to look for fossils and had a blast. They brought home buckets of rocks! Whoohoo was I excited! Buckets of rocks! Even more than the rocks I loved 36 hours to myself! I visited with my mom and dad and enjoyed spending that one on one time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment