1) WICKED is my new most FAVORITE Broadway musical. I have wanted to see it for a long time and was so excited when Jason was able to get tickets. He got them through a season ticket holder. He bought the tickets in August! The show was April 29th. We had to miss Tyler's first soccer game, but it was well worth it. The show even exceeded my expectations. The music, actors and sets were amazing and I loved every minute of it. The actress who played Glinda was so great and all the singing voices were amazing. I could listen to them all day. I can't wait to take Megan some day.
2) 4/28/09 ER visit: Tyler was so excited with his new soccer cleats that he put them on in the car and was running around when he went from the grass to the sidewalk and did not realize that new cleats were slippery. His feet went out from under him and he landed on his face. He came in the house all bloody and Jason was taking care of him in the bathroom. I did not think it was that bad and then I looked closer and it was BAD! His tooth had gone through all the way to the top of his lip and it was split competely open on the inside from top to bottom. Very calmly Jason carried Tyler to the car and drove to Alta View. I was fixing Jason's birthday dinner at the time, so I finished it up, put it in Tupperware and dropped off M & B at my mom's. There were 3 other kids getting stitches at the same time! We had to wait about an hour but to make a long story short, the nurses thought he would need stitches so we waited for a Dr. But the Dr. decided we should wait to see how it looked in the morning so we went home. It looked a lot better and started healing itself so Tyler was spared a shot and stitches. AND our insurance covered the whole thing. We paid 0! That was the miracle! Tyler has now had a lot of blows to his little head. (I think 5 now.) He is now officially our accident prone child. He makes me nervous!
Now, please note that there are 3 new posts previous to this one eventhough they are all on the same day. That's how I do this thing. I just do a bunch as I have time and that's the way I like it. This is my last post of the night and I am very proud that I am up to May now and it is only June 14th (the boys birthday). Most bloggers would be posting their pics and videos of the day's events of their children's parties, but we have not even eaten cake yet because they are playing with their new DS games and not interested in the delicious double layer chocolate cake I made for them. I have not even uploaded the last weeks events eventhough the card is almost full. I've re-charged the batteries though so I'll be all ready to go and maybe, just maybe in July there will be a post of the GREAT fun the boys had this weekend! :)
Now, please note that there are 3 new posts previous to this one eventhough they are all on the same day. That's how I do this thing. I just do a bunch as I have time and that's the way I like it. This is my last post of the night and I am very proud that I am up to May now and it is only June 14th (the boys birthday). Most bloggers would be posting their pics and videos of the day's events of their children's parties, but we have not even eaten cake yet because they are playing with their new DS games and not interested in the delicious double layer chocolate cake I made for them. I have not even uploaded the last weeks events eventhough the card is almost full. I've re-charged the batteries though so I'll be all ready to go and maybe, just maybe in July there will be a post of the GREAT fun the boys had this weekend! :)
Poor Tyler! How sad for him but I am glad he did not have to get stitches. Wasn't Wicked FABULOUS! We also saw it in April and even left the baby for the whole day to do it. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete