Wednesday, February 24, 2010

15 Years and Counting


Wow that is a LONG time to be married! I have lived with Jason for almost half my life! Now, because I refuse to post ridiculous (sorry to offend some of you) stuff about how much I love my husband and on and on about our 15 blissful years together, you just get a summary. This is a public post and I write the other stuff down, where it is private- in a journal! Not for the world to read (while I am alive anyway). (Again sorry to offend, it's just how I feel.) This blog thing is just to keep track of digital pics and show my sister (the only other person who reads this thing) what is going on. Just had to say that.

Anyway, I was in charge this year so I went totally cheesy. We had the most fabulous dinner at the roof and got this fabulous pic! Best table in the house, huh! We stuffed our selves silly with AMAZING desserts. Then we walked around the JSB and the Empire room where we had our reception. Then we spent the night at the Anniversary Inn. That is where we spent our first night on our honeymoon and we have not been back since. I chose the Enchanted Garden room because I was trying to be a little funny- it has a picture of an elk on the mural. Jason loved it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I read it too! Congrats on 15 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! 15 years! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and what a great anniversary celebration. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete